Lazy Dungeon Master



Author = Onikage Spanner
Artist  = Youta
Story Synopsis
“Hey, hurry up and massacre those bandits!”
“No way, I don’t want to work…”
Spending my daily life in leisure, that was my pastime—until I was summoned into another world and met a blonde loli introducing herself as Dungeon Core No. 695.
“Save my dungeon. By the way, if the dungeon core is destroyed, you’ll also go down with me as the dungeon master.”
A dungeon with a single room. Moreover, one already controlled by bandits. This is a [Checkmate] no matter how you look at it. Guess there’s nothing to do but somehow get out of this situation so that I can [Not Work]!!

PDF
Vol 01 = Mega
Vol 02 = Mega
Vol 03 = Mega
Vol 04 = Mega
Vol 05 = Mega
Vol 06 = Mega
Vol 07 = Mega
Vol 08 = Mega
Vol 09 = Mega
Vol 10 = Mega
Vol 11 = Mega
Vol 12 = Mega
Vol 13 = Mega
Vol 14 = Mega
Vol 15 = Mega
Vol 16 = Mega
Vol 17 = Mega
Vol 18 = Mega
Vol 19 = Mega
Vol 20 = Mega
Extra - Guild's Receptionist-san's Story = Mega
Omake = Mega

No comments:

Post a Comment